62.4 cu ft Biological Incubators from Percival
Percival Scientific continues to set the standard of excellence for environmental growth chambers by designing and manufacturing several lines of reliable plant growth chambers, biological incubators and special application research chambers. We offer the largest choice of both Select Series by Percival and custom chamber solutions designed to meet your specific research requirements, timelines and budgets
Our Biological Incubator feature benefits not offered by other manufacturers and are the preferred choice among universities, colleges, government institutions and business both domestically and internationally. Our ability to meet individual requirements and to control multiple critical testing variables is what has allowed Percival Scientific to become an industry leader.
Product Features and Benefits
Percival Scientific is proud to offer as standard what others may offer as optional. These features include:
- IntellusUltraTM and IntellusUltraTM Web Server: An environment control system offering Ethernet and Internet capabilities.
- Specialty lighting: including fluorescent lights designed at the ideal idensity for your experiment's requirements.
- Sturdy 18- and 22-gauge steel interiors and exteriors, thus offering solid products built to last, versus lower-quality aluminum options.
- Welded seams, which enhance product quality, as compared to pop-riveted seams (which can erode over the chamber's life-span).
- An environmentally friendly powder coat finish, which makes our products more durable, attractive, scratch-resistant and long-lasting.
- Magnetic door gaskets, ensuring a tight seal to each chamber, eliminating worries about your research being contaminated by outside elements.
- The highest quality solenoid valve, available on the market, a more reliable and cost-effective alternative to proportional valves.
- Continuous-running condensing units, are included in the make-up of the chamber, thus adding years to the life of your chamber.
- Proven experience and expertise with dimmable ballasts, alone or in combination with light sensors for precise irradiance control.
- Humidification: various options available when meticulous control of humidity is very important
No one pays more attention to lighting design or offers more options than Percival Scientific. Lighting options which can be purchased alone or in combination with on another include:
WeatherEze Control System
- Full Spectrum specific fluorescents
- Spectrum specific fluorescents
- HID and HPS
- Aquatic lighting
- Metal Halide
Revolutionary WeatherEze offers you two powerful software options for chamber control:
- The simulated Environment option allows you to select any location on the globe. this program will simulate the average weather and incident radiation conditions at the site with a user-selected starting date and time.
- The Real-time Control option allows you to choose real-time control for any location across the globe. While the United States and Europe have ample real-time weather data available, some limitations exist in isolated areas because the global density of real-time weather data is variable.
WeatherEze allows your chamber to have real-time duplication of the temperature, relative humidity and solar lighting for any global location. Data entry is accomplished either by latitude and longitude or simply clicking on a world map. Updating of actual conditions is accomplished through continuous connection to the internet and a real-time link to MEATR data. This allows unsurpassed realism in duplicating the natural environment within the chamber. The ability to fully duplicate temperatures are limited by the maximum and minimum temperature control of the chamber, typically 4° - 44° C (with the chamber's internal lights off) and 10° - 44° C (with the chamber's internal lights).
If real-time duplication is not desired, the control software has the ability to model the last 30-year average climatic conditions of temperature, relative humidity and solar quantity and quality for any site on the globe. Even without the real-time link, WeatherEze still achieves a new level of environmental simulation.
Solar Quality and Lighting
The WeatherEze program has three options for lighting control:
- Solar quality at any location is modeled and simulated, limited only to the capacity of the lighting outputs available, as seen in the graph.
- Solar intensity is used to establish lighting control, matching intensity rather than quality of light.
- Manual settings are also available.
The METAR tab allows for real-time linkage with weather anywhere on the globe, and the METAR screen shows the current conditions for the locations selected in the setup wizard. These real-time readings are used to control the set points for the chamber, the heart of the real-time linkage. Real-time weather data, updated hourly, is what allows WeatherEze to control the chamber and mimic conditions anywhere on the globe.
The METAR screen offers two options if errors are encountered with the real-time data. WeatherEze will hold the last reading until a new reading is retrieved, or default to simulated data. There is also a check box on the METAR tab that allows you to toggle back and forth between real-time and simulated data.
Temperature, Humidity and CO2 Screens
All living organisms respond to alterations in environmental conditions, particularly from fluctuations in air temperature, CO2
and variations in incident solar radiation quality and duration. In addition to the lighting control panel, the temperature humidity and CO2
control panels shown allow you to simulate conditions around the globe.
Comprehensive Warranty Program
All products manufactured by Percival Scientific are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 24 months from the shipment date. Percival's obligation under this warranty is limited to the noj-charge repair of defects on parts, labour and transportation. this warranty applies to all products shipped from Percival Scientific after February 1, 1994. Percival Scientific's own shipping records showing the date of the shiment shall be conclusive in establishing the warranty period. This warranty covers the replacement or repair of defective or broken parts for the un-expired portion of the original wwarranty.
The owner agrees that Percival Scientific's sole liability with respect to defective parts shall be as set forth in this warranty. Any claims for incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded. An (optional) extended warranty extension is available from Diamed. Enquiries may be made directly by calling 1 800 434 2633.
Board Design (Option PERC8)
The original IntellusTM
control panel features:
Touch Screen: Android-Based Touch Interface (Option PERC8T)
- The number of output channels for lighting control, convenience outlets, etc. has been increased to 23
- Three digital inputs
- On-board troubleshooting diagnostics
- No maintenance required
- Easy field replacement
- Meets UL 508 requirements
- Dual experiment protection with primary and secondary limits
- Backwards compatible with all existing Intellus systems
- Single board solid state design with no moving parts
- Ten-key membrane keypad with integrated LEDs
- Two line by 20 charcter vacuum fluorescent display
- Piezoelectric buzzer and message display for alarms
- Meets UL3101 Laboratory Equipment requirements
- Meets EN61326 Electrical Equipment for Measurement, control and Laboratory Environment requirements
android-based touch-screen interface includes:
IntellusUltraTM Web Server (Option PERC9)
- A high-definition IPS (1280 x 800) touch-screen interface
- Data graphs for the previous six hours of events. Trend graphics can be viewed directly ont he screen for both set-ponit and actual conditions within the chamber.
- An android-based application allows for a user-friendly programming interface
- A graphical interface for convenient, easy program set-up and data reviewing
- A highly-visible alarm display.
Connect system (with remote connectivity) is a single-board electronic control-panel which withstands all levels of pressure. The panels can be programmed in any one of the following ways:
Android-Based IntellusUltraTMConnect Control Panel (Option PERC9T)
- Manual settings to be modified and run
- Configure, modify and run the diurnal (day and night) single-step program-settings
- Configure, modify and run the 24-hour multi-step program in elapsed-time (non-ramping) mode
- Configure, modify and run the user-entered-timeframe in elapsed-time
- Configure multi-step programs into a sequence. Multiple programs can be linked together to simulate 'natural conditions'.
- Dual-protection of your experiment via the integrated-yet-independent temperature limit shutdown system. Once the chamber is above the preset temperature limit, the chamber's computer system shuts down until the preset temperature has been reinstated.
- Two calibration offsets per input channel, resulting in a total of four offsets (one for lights on and the alternative for lights off).
- Simple field firmware upgrades allow the IntellusUltraTM system to be used on a variety of computer operating systems.
- Lifetime maintenance of the lighting system via maintaining the accumulated hours each light-output has been active. The accumulated hours can be reset for each light-ballast output.
- Three wires using RTD sensor inputs.
- A highly-visible audio and visual alarm (with both display of the reason for the alarm and an audible buzzer to alert you to a problem if you are away from the chamber or cannot see the reason yourself).
- The ability to configure defrost settings (should you choose this option for your chamber).
- Power-failure event logging enabling you to see what events were not completed during the power-outage
- Ambient temperature monitoring
- Durable 10 key industrial keypad with VFD display and LED indicators
- Available programmable outputs allow for user-specific control requests (e.g. programmable electrical outlets enabling users to decide when the electrical current is available, which also increases the element of safety from a user-stand-point).
- The controller can be secured with four levels of encryption-based password-protection.
- View the following outputs on the control-panel's display.
- Current set-points and process values
- Alarm status
- Alarm settings
- Program operation mode
- Program steps
- Controller time
- Digital-control of the lights within the chamber
- The ability to upgrade the expansion of the input/output software in the user's laboratory
- The IntellusUltraTMConnect contains backwards compatibility and can be integrated with older versions of the nNtellusUltraTM system.
- Use an up-front diagnostics or troubleshooting menu to aid in troubleshooting
- The data is logged every minute to an onboard SD card which stores up to one year worth of data
- The data contained within the on-board data-logging facility is exportable to a USB drive
The android-based IntellusUltraTM
Connect system is a single-board electronic control-panel which withstands all levels of pressure. The following features exist on the Android-Based IntellusUltraTM
- A high definition IPS (1280 x 800) touch screen interface
- Graphing of data (displays last 24 hours)
- Trend graphs are viewed directly on screen for both Set-point and Actual conditions
- Data is automatically logged every minute to an onboard SD card. Data is exportable for viewing in tabular format (the controller SD card stores up to ONE YEAR worth of data)
- Android-based app allows for user-friendly programming interface
- Graphical interface for convenient, EASY programming and viewing of data
- Highly visible alarm display
View current set points and process values, alarm status, alarm settings, program operation mode, program steps and controller time on the Monitor Screen.
Diurnal Program Screen
Easily edit and run day and night settings using the Diurnal Program Screen. All lights automatically turn on during the day period and turn off during the night period.
Edit Program Screen
Create and edit multi-step programs using the Edit Program screen. Up to a total of 560 program steps can be created. Up to a total of 70 programs can be created. Refer to the IntellusUltraTM
specification sheet for details on how programs and program steps are divided between programming modes.
Add up to five e-mail addresses for alarm and chamber status notifications. Alarm notifications are sent immediatelyupon alarm activation. Status notifications can be sent: hourly, every six hours, every twelve hours or once per day. Alarm notifications and status notifications can be activated or deactivated separately per e-mail address.
Sequence Program Screen
Link programs together to run differen profiles over time using the Sequence Program Screen. Up to 50 programs can be linked together.
IntellusUltraTM Touch Screen Computer System and Control Software
Percival Scientific offers the IntellusUltraTM
Control Software and IntellusUltra Touch Screen Computer System. The IntellusUltraTM
Control Software is a powerful management system that allows you to precisely and effectively control, monitor and collect data from Percival chambers. It utilizes a user-friendly graphical interface (GUI) that is intuitive and simple to master. The software can be purchased separately and installed on a Windows based PC locally or remote from the chambers.
Touch Screen Computer system option is installed directly on the chamber. The IntellusUltraTM
Control Software is pre-installed on the IntellusUltraTM
Touch Screen Computer System.
IntellusUltra touch screen computer system features:
Data Log Screen
- The IntellusUltraTM touch screen computer system includes all of the IntellusUltraTM control software features
- 10.4 inch Super Video Graphics Array (SVGA) 800 x 600 colour touch screen
- The redundancy of controllers ensures that if the computer fails the chamber will continue to operate according to the program retained in the IntellusUltraTM controller's memory
The Data Log Screen features the following:
- Uses the IntellusUltraTM control software
- Logged information includes all process values/set points, program operation mode, program name and alarm status
- View current or archived data logs and graphs. Graphs may be zoomed to display the last 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours or a week's worth of data. The graph scrolls to allow past data to be viewed.
- Data logs and graphs may be printed
- Data logs record when alarm limits are exceeded and corrected
- Ability to assign a name and description to archived log files
- Data may be exported to Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet applications.
The Program Screen features the following characteristics:
- Create, edit and run multi-step programs or run manual (single set point) settings. Up to a total of 560 program steps can be created within a maximum of 70 individual programs.
- Program sequencing: LInk programs together to run different profiles over time. Up to 50 programs can be linked together.
- Change the programming mode for any chamber between 24-hour mode and elapsed non-24-hour mode.
- Change the ramping mode for any chamber between ramping and non-ramping
- Import programs into chambers using Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet applications.
- Monitor all chambers on a single screen.
- Ability to assign a name and description to chambers
- Ability to adjust calibration offsets
- Ability to view and reset light lifetime values
- Multi-level password protection
Research scientists around the world depend on Percival Scientific's reliable incubators for many different types of appliations: from bacterial culturing to plant seedling and insect rearing to B.O.D. determinations. Many other applications exist for this product. Please compare your own requirements to the specifications listed below.
Percival's Innteusl Ultra Controller
Controls temperature, lighting, humidity (optional) and CO2 (optional). Single-board electronic solid-state design includes 10 key membrane keypad with LED indicators and vacuum fluorescent display. Programs can be configured to run in real time or elapsed time. Ramping and non-ramping program methods available for each programming mode. Multiple programs can be linked creating complex environmental profiles. Optional Intellus Web Server allows monitoring and controlling of chamber via web browser (requires Interent Explorer 6.0+) (this option allows for remote monitoring and programming of chamber including alerts and current condition updates for up to five e-mail addresses). Please refer to www.percival-scientific.com for additional information regarding the control system
No lighting is available for this model. If lighting is rquired please request information regarding PERI66-LL (Level/Shelf lighting), PERI66-VL (Vertical Lighting) and PERI66-LLVL (Level/Shelf lighting and Vertical lighting)
Two 20 W fluorescent lamps horizontally mounted in pairs above each shelf.
Six 32 W fluorescent lamps vertically mounted on each side of shelves
Six 32 W fluorescent lamps vertically mounted and two 20 W fluorescent lamps horizontally mounted in pairs above each shelf (sixteen lamps total).
Interior constructed of 22-gauge electro-zinc plated steel. Exterior constructed of 18-gauge exterior electro-zinc plated steel. Welded seams and joints on outer and inner shells. Inner shell supported by non-compressing/non-thermal conducting material locking inner liner in place without a metal-to-metal bond to outer case. Chamber is completely self-contained. Overall wall thickness is 2" (5.1 cm). One 1 1/4" diameter access port on R.H. wall. Chamber floor equipped with floor drain and hose assembly. Contains caster assembly and adjustable leveling legs to compensate for floor unevennes in the lab.
Woodless construction using CFC free insluation (overall wall thickness is 2" [5.1 cm], ample insluation for maintenance of stated temperature range).
One door opening 29.2" x 57.5" (74 cm x 146 cm) provides full access to the chamber interior (magnetic gasket provides a tight seal to door frame).
||62.4 ft3 (1.8 m3)
||64.7 ft2 (6.0 m2)
||43.1 ft2 (4 m2)
||47.1 ft2 (4.4 m2)
||37.7 ft2 (3.5 m2)
Six tiers of white epoxy coated steel wire shelving (shelf is 16.4 x 26.5 inches, D x W, 41.6 x 67.3 cm). Shelves are adjustable in 1/2 inch increments. Maximum growing height is 8.7 inches or 22.1 cm between shelves with all three shelves installed.
Four tiers of white epoxy coated steel wire shelving (shelf is 16.4 x 26.5 inches, D x W, 41.6 x 67.3 cm). Shelves are adjustable in 1/2 inch increments. Maximum growing height is 12 inches or 30.5 cm between shelves with both shelves installed.
Five tiers of white epoxy coated steel wire shelving (shelf is 16.4 x 26.5 inches, D x W, 41.6 x 67.3 cm). Shelves are adjustable in 1/2 inch increments. Maximum growing height is 8.8 inches or 22.2 cm between shelves with all three shelves installed.
Four tiers of white epoxy coated steel wire shelving (shelf is 16.4 x 26.5 inches, D x W, 41.6 x 67.3 cm). Shelves are adjustable in 1/2 inch increments. Maximum growing height is 8.8 inches or 22.2 cm between shelves with all four shelves installed.
Interior and exterior painted with highly reflective, environmentally friendly, high temperature baked white powder coating.
1/4 h.p. self-contained air-cooled condensing unit with hot gas bypass system for continuous compressor operation, extended life and close temeprature control (this continuous running condensing unit ensures precise temperature control by alternately cycling refrigerant and hot gas to coil; this also prolongs life of compressor, and eliminates risk of ice buildup in coil). Solenoid valves have extended stem for quiet and long life operation. Rear chamber wall mounted evaporator coil incorporates an air circulation fan.
Heat Rejection to Ambient
4° - 44° C (± 0.5° C)
Temperature Safety Limit Controls (Experiment Protection)
Adjustable high and low temperature controls, audible alarms, and visual indicators provided. Controsl shut down all power to the chamber, activating alarms (when the temperature returns to the normal range the system will automatically reset).
Humidity Control (Optional)
This section outlines the PERH1 option
Additive humidity control of higher than ambient to 90% (± 10%) lights off for temperatures between 15° - 30° C. Extended humidity ranges available. See other specification sheets or consult factory for additional information. If the humidity system is selected as an option, a de-mineralized water supply is required which terminates to a 1/2" MPT connector.
Two 115/1/60 convenience receptacles provided inside chamber.
Electrical Service Requirements
No information available
115/1/60 - Two grounded cords & plug provided.  9 amp cord and  10 amp cord. Allow 20 amps Total.
115/1/60 - Two grounded cords & plug provided.  6 amp cord and  10 amp cord. Allow 20 amps Total.
115/1/60 - Two grounded cords & plug provided.  10 amp cord and  11 amp cord. Allow 25 amps Total.
Included with Purchase
||62.4 cu ft Percival Scientific Biological Incubator Chamber, No Lighting, Each
||62.4 cu ft Percival Scientific Biological Incubator Chamber with Level Lighting, Each
||62.4 cu ft Percival Scientific Biological Incubator Chamber with Vertical Lighting, Each
||62.4 cu ft Percival Scientific Biological Incubator Chamber with both Level Lighting and Vertical Lighting Lighting, Each
1 x Biological Incubator Chamber
1 Set x Power Cord(s)
1 x Instruction Manual
Please see Specifications Table for correct number of Shelves and Power Cords included with purchase
|| IntellusTM Web Server - A communications board, hard wired to the IntellusTM Controller, which provides both Dry Contacts (For connection to an existing alarm system) and an Ethernet port for LAN or Internet Access.
|| IntellusTM Communications Software Package - Datalogging software (CD-ROM) for use on a computer connected to the chamber(s) by LAN or through an Ethernet port
PERC9 Option Required for use of this option
|| IntellusUltraTM with Touch Screen and Internet Capabilities - This 10° LCD Touch Screen offers a bright, easy to use interface for all levels of users. When this option is selected two IntellusTM Controllers will be installed on the chamber, the standard controller keypad as well as the Touch Screen Interface. This option also includes a PERC9 option, offering Internet connectivity.
|| WeatherEze Software - This option uses Metar Data points collected from a series of substations, selected by the customer, to replicate the environment surrounding those sub stations, base don the average of data collected and the capabilities of your chamber. For example, replicating a forest setting on the outskirts of a large city may require the following options, depending on the environment being replicated:
PERH3 - Pan-type HUmidifier and Dehumidifier with Electronic RH Sensor
PERQ22 - Closed Loop Dimmable Lighting Control with PAR Light Sensor
PERQ32 - Additive CO2 with 0-20% Sensor
PERWTM2 - Extended Temperature Range to -10° C (for Lighted Units Only)
PERWTM4 - Extended Temperature Range to +60° C with continuous Running Condenser
|| Pan-type Humidifier with Electronic RH Sensor - This option will offer additive humidity only of an approximate range 20 - 85%. This low maintenance, easy to use option is recommended for use with Distilled Water and requires a few inches at the bottom of the chamber for the pan assembly
Many customers creating a high humidity environment also purchase the Door Drip Deflector a special option designed to significantly reduce the condensate from the door, dripping onto the floor when the chamber door is opened.
|| Atomizing Humidifier and Dehumidifier with Advanced RH Sensor
|| Atomizing Humidifier and Dehumidifier with Advanced RH Sensor (for Walk in Chambers Only)
|| Pan-type Humidifier and Dehumidifier with Electronic RH Sensor - This option will offer additive and subtractive humidity for a more consistent & controlled RH level of approximately 20 to 85%. This low maintenance, easy to use option is recommended for use with Distilled Water and requires a few inches at the bottom of the chamber for the pan assembly
Many customers creating a high humidity environment also purchase the Door Drip Deflector, a special option designed to significantly reduce the condensate from the door, dripping onto the floor when the chamber door is opened.
||Pan-type Humidifier and Dehumidifier with Advanced RH Sensor
|| Spray Nozzle Humidifier and Dehumidifier via Cooling Coil and Reheat Heaters (Requires Minimum 40 PSI Water Supply)
|| Spray Nozzle with Some Dehumidification via Reheat Heaters (REquires Minimum 40 PSI Water Supply)
|| Ultraosnic Humidifier with Advanced RH Sensor
|| Ultrasonic Humjidifier, Dehumidification via Dehumidifying cooling Coil (independent from cooling coil). Reheat Heaters and Advanced RH Sensor
|| Spray Nozzle System and booster pump (One PERH13 option can supply up to 12 Nozzles)
|| Ultrasonic Humidifier with Electronic RH Sensor
|| Ultrasonic Humidifier and Dehumidifier with Electronic RH Sensor
|| Humichip (Electronic) RH Sensor Only
|| Cooling Coil Dehumidifier with Electronic RH Sensor
|| Humicap (Advanced) RH Sensor Only
|| Door with Fresh Air Ports - This option replaces the Chamber door which comes with purchase. The ports are placed several inches form the bottom of the door. The number of ports depends on the chamber and the size of the door.
|| Door including a 12 x 12 Inch Observation Window complete with Cover - This option replaces the chamber door which comes with purchase.
|| Door Lock - This option is added to the standard door which comes with purchase
|| Additional Steel Wire Shelf - This option offers the ability to purchase a single shelf manufactured in the same style of shelving supplied with the chamber. 1 Shelf per option purchased.
|| Additional Stainless Steel Wire Shelf - This option offers the ability to purchase a single shelf manufactured with Stainless Steel. 1 Shelf per option purchased
|| Caster Assembly with Levelers
|| Phenolic Coated coils (required for Drosophila (Fruit Fly) research) - This option extends the life of your chamber by protecting the refrigeration components from the acidic waste of the Drosophila (fruie flies)
|| Additional Access Ports (Available in 1", 2", 3" or 4" diameters) - Additional Chamber Access Ports available in four sizes for purchase. One Port per option purchased. Please specify the exact location of the Port(s) at the time of Ordering.
|| Pre-coil, Air Filter Assembly - Available on Incubator Chambers and PERE-30B Models only
|| Glass door (Inner or Outer) - This option allows for either an inner door or the chamber (Outer) door to be manufactured of glass, for full visibility of the chamber (depending on chamber temperature & RH levels)
|| Stainless Steel Floor
|| Metal Stand - Specifically for 30 Series Chambers - Some assembly required
|| Drip Pan Adaptor (Hose Elbow)
|| Stacking Angle - Specifically for Stacking 30 Series Chambers - Some assembly required
|| External Drip Pan Assembly
|| CLosed Loop Dimmable Lighting Control with PAR Light Sensor - this option allows the user full control of the chamber lighting (all lights together, not designed to control individual shelves) by use of the PAR Light Sensor. The required Light parameters are programmed into the IntellusUltraTM Controller and the chamber's control board uses the feedback for the PAR Light sensor to control the electrical lighting output; providing the most accurate light control possible when considering individual bulb intensity degradation over time.
|| Open Loop Dimmable Lighting - This option allows the user to control the lighting output by means of programming the parameters into the IntellusUltraTM Controller
|| Open Loop Dimmable Lighting with Individual Shelf Control - This option allows the user to control the lighting output of Individual Shelves or Lamp Bank Sets by means of programming the parameters into the IntellusUltraTM Controller
|| Adjustable Sliding Shelf Assembly
|| Left-Hand Door Hinge
|| Additive CO2 with 2000 ppm Sensor - This option allows the user to add 0 - 2000 ppm CO2. This is controlled by entering the parameters into the IntellusUltraTM Controller. (ppm - Part Per Million)
|| Additive CO2 with 5000 ppm Sensor - This option allows the user to add 0 - 5000 ppm CO2. This is controlled by entering the parameters into the IntellusUltraTM Controller. (ppm - Part Per Million)
|| Additive CO2 with 0 - 20% Sensor - This option allows the user to add 0 - 20% CO2. This is controlled by entering the parameters into the IntellusUltraTM Controller.
|| CO2 Removal System (Scrubber) - This option works in conjunction with one of the Additive CO2 options (above) by using the sensor to accurately reduce the levels of CO2 to safe working levels before opening the chamber, by passing the chamber air through a filtration system to remove the excess CO2.
|| Temperature Recorder
|| Temperature & Humidity Recorder
|| Security Package: Includes Locking Door, Power Switch and Dry Contacts (for Chambers with one door)
|| Security Package: Includes Locking Door, Power Switch and Dry Contacts (for Chambers with two doors)
|| Automatic Phone Dialer - This option alerts the customer of chamber issues via telephone call
|| Stainless Steel Interior
|| Water Cooled Condensing Unit - This option is an extremely effective method for reducing the on-going electrical requirements of the chamber's refrigeration system. This option requires a constant flow of fresh water and drainage. Please speak with your Territory Manager to confirm this is a viable option for your application.
|| Additional Light Assembly (2 Lamps over 5th shelf) per Shelf "LL" Chambers only - This option will increase the number of shelves in your chamber which already has the "level" style of lighting or lights installed immediately under the shelves.
|| Extended Temperature Range to -10° C (for "NL" No Light Chambers only) - This option will allow your chamber to reach a value of -10° C on occasion. For continuous or regular requirement of the chamber to reach -10° C a dual refrigeration condenser system may be required to eliminate the required defrost cycle; Please speak with your Territory Manager to confirm this is a viable option for your application.
|| Extended Temperature Range to -10° C (for Lighted Chambers only) - This option will allow your chamber to reach a value of -10° C on occasion. For continuous or regular requirement of the chamber to reach -10° C a dual refrigeration condenser system may be required to eliminate the required defrost cycle; Please speak with your Territory Manager to confirm this is a viable option for your application.
|| Extended Temperature Range to +60° C - This option will allow your chamber to reach a value of +60° C. For continuous or regular requirement of the chamber to reach +60° C please see the PERWTM3 option. Please speak with your Territory Manager to confirm this is a viable option for your application.
|| Extended Temperature Range to +60° C with Continuous Running Condenser - This option will allow your chamber to reach a value of +60° C. Please speak with your Territory Manager to confirm this is a viable option for your application.
|| Non-Refrigerated Incubator to run at Ambient +10° to 60° C
|Temperature Range (All Lights On)
||4° - 44° C ± 0.5° C
||7° - 44° C ± 0.5° C
|Interior Space (Volume)
|| 62.4 ft3, 1.8 m3
|Total Shelving Floor Area
|| 64.7 ft2, 6 m2
|| 43.1 ft2, 4 m2
|| 47.1 ft2, 4.4 m2
|| 37 ft2, 3.5 m2
|Maximum Growing Height
|| 8 inches, 20.4 cm
|| 10 inches, 25.4 cm
|| 9.5 inches, 24.1 cm
|| 10 inches, 25.4 cm
|Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H)
|| 66 x 33.6 x 77.2 Inches, 167.6 x 85.4 x 196.1 cm
|Light Intensity (6" from Lamps unless otherwise noted)
|| No Light
|| 115 µmoles/m2/s