Diamed Lab Supplies Inc. has been proudly serving customers across Canada since its inception over 30 years ago. A Canadian company with offices, equipment service department, warehouse and distribution center located in Mississauga, Ontario.
Diamed strives to constantly achieve the highest level in customer satisfaction and represents many of the industries foremost and well respected brands.
As a Canadian company Diamed is able to find the very best products from well known vendors around the world, priced competitively and delivered to customers in a timely manner. At Diamed we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the industry that allows us to provide intelligent information to help everyone make more informed decisions.
We have a factory trained service manager with a fully equipped service center to do CSA and routine warranty and out of warranty repairs and maintenance including pipette calibration and repair.
Also, we have been selling -80 degree freezers and have a great deal of knowledge in this segment – we have also represented and sold Virtis Freeze Dryers.
As our continuing commitment to quality Diamed has a rigorous Standard Operation Procedures (SOP’s) process which includes Lot traceability for such items as gloves. Diamed has a Canadian Medical Device License to allow the sale and distribution of products deemed by Health Canada as “Medical Devices”.
Our business is divided in to two areas – Consumables and Equipment
Consumables are made up of a large range of: gloves, pipet tips, gel loading and robotic pipet tips, filter tips, PCR tubes and plates, micro tubes and accessories, tissue culture products, rack and storages boxes, laboratory glass ware, electrophoresis apparatus, general lab ware and pipettors.
Equipment –Autoclaves, Incubators, Mixes & Shakers, Homogenizers, Controlled Environments & Chambers, Refrigerators, Centrifuges, Imaging Systems & Transilluminators
We have a tried and proven business system which includes but is certainly not limited to:
· Loyalty programs such as Diamed Dollars
· Quarterly Flyer promotions featuring consumerables as the key driver to promote new products and old standbys at good value for money
· BioBar for convenience shopping – we have these in the important facilities across Canada
· Shows – yes we still believe that well placed regular “Dog & Pony” shows where we can do a direct interface (touch and feel) are a great way of connecting with the end users. The larger shows are no longer an automatic “must attend” so we discuss our participation with our Vendors before any decisions are made.
· Sampling is one of our main devices which we use to differentiate ourselves from other companies as well to gain more time with the prospective user (we ask that our Vendor partners participate in co-branding samples with us) as this fits into our standard selling process
· All of our Territory Managers have science degrees and provide full service to all accounts across Canada. They are trained in the art of gentle selling –“Helping the customer get what they want”
· We are working on some very interesting initiatives at Diamed one of which is a large project to increase the use of our website. We will update the look and make navigation easier – all to help our customers use this as their source of information – a very important tool with this new generation of information seekers.
Diamed is committed to doing the necessary work and making the investment needed to create a strong brand with high value recognition for all of our vendors. We have a proven track record of consistent growth and strong relationships with the market and our Vendors.
Our dedicated sales, customer service, marketing, finance, shipping and technical teams are continually striving to improve the Diamed experience for Vendors and customers.